Grass for Cats - seed bagsCats need to graze on grass for several reasons
- For vitamins and minerals it contains
- Licking their fur, cats accumulate hairballs in their digestive system which they cannot bring up without grazing on grass.
- Soak the bag without opening it into a bowl of water.
- After 8-10 h take the bag out slowly in order to remove the majority of water through the holes.
- Making sure that the perforated side of the bag is the topside, put the bag in a warm and well- lighted place, but keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Every two days immerse the bag into water for 2-3 minutes, untill the grass reaches approx. 7 cm.
After the cat has eaten the grass, dip the bag for 2-3 minutes and leave it in a dark and cool place to keep the grass fresh.
Contents : two bags
Net weight: 2x 30g ( 2 x 700 seeds )
Cat grass is the necessary food supplement for cats.
Store in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Ask us about prduct